Christian Digital Library Fndtn etexts, was/Re:[sword-devel]Project Gutenberg Etexts

Clyde PRICE sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:43:15 -0400

Troy,

Sorry for the delay in responding: "real-world" stuff has slowed down my
mailinglist participation, although I'm laboring to LOOK at everything
before I delete (or rarely, to file) it.

This year, I've also begun to manually reformat MOST of our textfiles
and create Palm-DOC versions which I've been emailing to memoware.com .
I think it's VERY interesting that the proprietary-format material has
generated MUCH more feedback from folks than the straight etexts
distributed from our own www.cdlf.org website.

Thanks for your interest. Since I wrote so little of what we're
distributing, I can boast about it more easily. I believe this is stuff
that will help build the Kingdom, and we're committed to producing and
distributing MORE good stuff as time goes on.

We're eagerly awaiting our 501(c)(3) papers (USA IRS paperwork to enable
us to receive tax-deductible donations), and we'll soon be actively
seeking both grants and donations. Please PRAY for us, that God will
link us together with folks who want to invest in this non-paying form
of Christian publishing!

God bless you richly!

--Clyde

--
Clyde C. PRICE, Jr. h-678-393-1782, m-678-491-0469
reply to: <Clyde.Price@CDLF.org>