[sword-devel] Netnotes

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:15:09 +0100

Hi Troy .....

On 19 Aug 2002 at 14:06, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>  I looked to install your Phillips module so that I could test this out and
> hopefully get it working, but couldn't find it anywhere.

Phillips is on the Beta site but I think it's the unlinked version I
produced because linking did not work at that time.  Chris had an unlinked
version I originally made - I don't think he ever put it up.  Bear with me -
to save bandwidth I'll make a rawtext linked version of the first few
verses of Matthew only and put it on the list as an attachment.  I'll try
to do it today.

God bless,
Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield