[sword-devel] Beta "Ya" -- Bugs

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:23:45 +0800

(Win XP)

- lexdict modules: The first line in the definition window shows what
  I typed in, rather than the  keyword for the current definition
  (that is, the text of the list entry currently selected).

- I had to install Sword again on a School computer (took me a while
  to find one that allows Setup programs to be run...) and then added
  Beta "Ya". When I went into the preferences dialog, all the colors
  were preset to black. Same happens if I delete options.conf.

Also, I noticed for the first time that there is no option to set the
background color.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Thirty was so strange for me. I've really had to come to terms with
the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult."  -- C.S. Lewis