[sword-devel] Hebrew???

Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:16:27 -0700

Avihai.H,
	My apologies for not answering soon.  The problem is that there is no
good answer.  We don't support alternate book ordering, as of right now.
  And currently the locale files are not in UTF8.  This means that
whatever you can get to work on your operating system is what you should
use.  There is a basic howto for the locales.d file.  The uilocales.d
file is pretty much free to any translation/encoding that works on windows.

locales.d howto:
http://sword.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Bibletime/SwordLocaleTranslation

Hope this helps.  We're hoping to support full utf8 locales and
alternate book sequences and versification sometime.

	-Troy.