[sword-devel] Current CVS buggy?

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:06:32 -0700

	Hey!  I changed some stuff that wasn't working (Bibles jumping to NT if
no OT existed) :)  There is a flag you can set if you want this
functionality.  The problem was that if you look up Gen 1:1, you will
get Matthew 1:1 for these Bibles.  You man wish to look at the function:

if you set this property to true, you should get the behaviour you had

This is probably also the problem Barry is having with his Phillips

Any recommendations?