[sword-devel] Access Violation Report

Daniel Freedman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:53:43 +0200

Acess violation at address 006A1DD4 in module 'sword.exe'. Read of addres
00000000

This is the error I get, when I leave "Scofield" module on, and then close
the program and then re-open it, it seems as though its trying to access a
part of the file in Scofield that is not there, perhaps the OT when the NT
is open or something like that, once I have moved on in a chapter, changed
the module and then gone back to Scofield the error isn't there, it seems to
be only occurring when Scofield is left as a default, and sword is
loaded....

DF