[sword-devel] Re: Fw: Thai web site and Diatheke

Adrian Korten sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:43:17 +0700

Goo day,

We are trying to get a web Diatheke set up for the Thai Bible Society. Sam
has had the following problem; could someone give him some advice or tell
him where some more details are located.

Adrian

-------

---