[sword-devel] New AugmentPath= support [was: Enviornment Variable?]

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:21:23 -0700

Jerry,
	Currently, you need to configure your sword module location with an
/etc/sword.conf file to take advantage of this feature.  Here's the
contents of mine (located at D:\etc\sword.conf):

[Install]
DataPath=d:/Program Files/CrossWire/The SWORD Project/

You can add these entries in this file like the example below.
The SWORD library can be compiled with a DEFINE to set the path for the
sword.conf.  We'll probably change it from /etc (the default) to ./ for
the win32 frontend.  This will let us place it in the install directory,
instead of the unix-like /etc.