[sword-devel] New AugmentPath= support [was: Enviornment Variable?]

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 15:51:31 -0700

David,
	Hey.  In building the next release of qpsword for the Zaurus, I found it
would really be beneficial to add this support to the engine.  So....

a sword.conf file can include entries like this:

[Install]
DataPath=/usr/share/sword
AugmentPath=/mnt/cf/usr/share/sword
AugmentPath=/mnt/card/usr/share/sword

This is what the new qpsword includes to allow searching both CF and SD
memory slots for books.

We can also use this on the windows frontend to allow extra CD books
with an entry such as:

AugmentPath=D:/

which will only show up if the CD is in the drive.

Hope this is useful.

	-Troy.