[sword-devel] Generic Books - Diatheke

Daniel Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 23:20:47 -0700

	With the ideas behind the e-mail that I had just recently sent
to the list, and also with the ideas I have relating to the Diatheke
part of the sword project and with my desires to implement a C++ web
front-end for it, I also went to check how diatheke handled the Generic
Books. I checked and found nothing first via the perl script that I
downloaded and modified for my computer. Then I went in to the command
line and noticed that the Generic Books did not even show up in the base
diathek engine. I am sending this e-mail because I am wanting to let
whoever is working on that base diatheke engine know about this. I tried
it as a guess, but at the same time it isn't the highest desire.
	I do like what I see in the current Beta improvements.

Daniel Adams