[sword-devel] Enviornment Variable?

Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:18:04 -0700

> An important point here is that you can have multiple DataPaths in
> /etc/sword.conf mine looks something like
>
> [Install]
> DataPath=/usr/local/share/sword/
> DataPath=~/.sword/

David,
	Well, it that works, I didn't write the code :)  Your specific example,
however, WILL work, not because of the 2 entries in the /etc/sword.conf
file, but because $HOME/.sword is a special location that sword always
looks for extras modules for augmenting its systemwide module set.

We talked about adding multiple paths to the systemwide module path, but
haven't yet finished any work on that.  Wanna do it? :)

	-Troy.