[sword-devel] win32 beta U, help file, and new win32 module utils

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 09:41:11 -0700

I don't know why you had the download problem. I can't download from the
link the message. I go to the alpha page with my browser and click on the
file there. But, doing that it downloads fine for me. You don't have to use
IE and you won't see it when using the help files, but some of the IE
functionality is needed.

Jerry