[sword-devel] Romanian Version

anton & kylie sword-devel@crosswire.org
06 Aug 2002 10:30:30 +0000

--=-1gnhd5b5w7KnSUPv5Tmy

I think there is some chapters missing from the Romanian Cornilescu
bible translation.  Has anyone else found 1 Peter chapters 2,3,4 and 5
missing?

I discovered this today as I am using the Romanian bible with a guy who
immigrated to Australia from Romania,  and in the Lord's mercy he has
become a believer in the last 6 weeks.

Thanks to the Sword developers I have been able to show him clearly what
the Bible says in his own language.  I am really after 1 Peter 3:18 in
Romanian, it is part of a tract I use.

Thanks
Anthony

--=-1gnhd5b5w7KnSUPv5Tmy

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I think there is some chapters missing from the Romanian Cornilescu bible translation.&nbsp; Has anyone else found 1 Peter chapters 2,3,4 and 5 missing?
<BR>

<BR>
I discovered this today as I am using the Romanian bible with a guy who immigrated to Australia from Romania,&nbsp; and in the Lord's mercy he has become a believer in the last 6 weeks.
<BR>

<BR>
Thanks to the Sword developers I have been able to show him clearly what the Bible says in his own language.&nbsp; I am really after 1 Peter 3:18 in Romanian, it is part of a tract I use.
<BR>

<BR>
Thanks
<BR>