[sword-devel] Beta U initial report

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 13:20:06 -0700

Bill,
	The GenBook index tree load delay you see is a result of us read-delaying
the index until you actually try to use the module.  We used to load
them all at app startup, and it was taking way too long.

We may ownerdraw this control in the future, allowing us to display utf8
keys for genbooks.  If/When we do this, we will also try to make the
control function without loading the _entire_ index into the tree structure.

Thanks for the feedback!  It's great to hear good feedback to confirm
we're moving forward, as well as the problems.

	-Troy.