[sword-devel] Beta S bug

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 00:16:41 +1200

> Okay, I'm pretty behind in all the bug reports, so forgive me if this has
> been reported already.

> LDs (and possibly other modules) with a ~ in the module name cause an
> error on load.  The error reads: "LexDictRTFERaf~en" is not a valid
> component name.  (ERaf~en is the module name.)  I think we need
> to convert
> the ~ to __ or such rather than leaving it alone, when creating this
> component.
>
> --Chris

(I've read the other emails in this thread too)

I reported it a while ago... Minimum fix is to use something else (eg _ )in
the [] section within the .conf file. It works if the file names and
directories continue to contain ~.

A simple regex can switch all the .conf files at once when a new standard is
agreed to.

Stephen.