[sword-devel] W32 wish list - right click search

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 22:10:55 -0700

A user I have exchanged email with has suggested that the right click menu
when clicking on a word, or a Strong's number, give you the option to do a
search for that word. Selecting that option would open the Search
window  and start a word search for that word in that module. Another
option would be to load the search window ready to do the word search but
not start the search, so settings such as scope can be changed. I would
like to have both options in the right click menu.

Jerry