[sword-devel] digital tract

Greg Marine sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 05:25:32 -0700 (PDT)

There is the Roman's Road tract that someone, or I, could put a video together for. However, I'm not sure it can be done without language. If someone has any ideas for videos, I can put something together. It just won't be in time for this weekend's ISO Mastering.

God Bless <><
Greg

Let your prayer requests be known
http://www.iccnet.org/prayer/
Internet Community Church Ministries
http://www.iccnet.org/

--- "Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe@crosswire.org> wrote:
>I've been wanting, for quite a while now, to include a basic Salvation
>Message on the CD at startup.  Does anyone have any good suggestions?
>
>My own personal desire was for something universal without language.
>some kind of Gospel portrayal with pictures;
>even something fun with stick figures.  I bet it could be done.
>
>Well, all suggestions are welcome.  Something tangible with permission
>to use is always best! :)
>
>	Thanks, everyone, so much for sharing in this ministry,
>		With Love,
>			-Troy.

"But God commends His own love towards us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8 (WEB)