[sword-devel] Getting path of a module entry

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 19:07:01 +0600

Hi,

I want to compress (in the sense of eliminating empty entries) modules
in-place. For this I need to create a new module in the /tmp directory and
copy old module to the new one.

But what to do after this for copying the new module to the place of the old
one? The best solution seems to be just copying the files to the place of the
old module.

But what if the old module contains a file which the new one does not contain
(e.g. OT is deleted from a Bible and ot.vss is now missing)? Should I erase
all other files in the module path? May two modules reside in the same FS
directory? (I ask to not erase an other module by mistake.)

For getting the FS path of a module, new function

virtual SWModule::getPath()

is needed. I will create and send the patch for it. OK?

P.S. How about some info about algorithms of syntax highlighting of XML/HTML?
--
Victor Porton (porton@ex-code.com)