[sword-devel] Personal Comentary Location

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 02:42:00 -0400

I run a dual boot system and have my sword modules on the windows partition
(since it's currently the bigger one) but would like to be able to have per
user personal commentary on my *nix partiton. but still have a personal
commentary for windows too. Is this possible in the curren codebase (release
or cvs)? And if it isn't, what is the biggest hinderance? I don't have C/C++
skills but I'm good at figuring out how stuff works and how to fix it.