[sword-devel] current iso - critical bug

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:45:27 +0200

> This is correct.  We knew about this error before the pressing, but it's
> a short run.  You have to actually install BibleCS to a hard drive.

> > Installmgr can find them on the cd (after
> > setting the local path!), install them, but they will not show up as
> > installed! BibleCS will then come up empty again.

As already pointed out, BibleCS will not find them, even if it is installed on
the disk, and the modules installed as well. Installmgr will always have the
list of installed modules empty, even after installing some. Now that _is_ a
problem.

Martin