[sword-devel] maps, charts in the plan for SWORD?

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:31:53 -0700

Troy added an image support protocol to the library in 1.5.3, but at the
moment their are neither modules nor frontends that use it.  So it's in
the plan to be handled soon.  No plans for multimedia, but we could
think about handling them in a similar fashion.

--Chris