[sword-devel] switch

Kees Bergwerf sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:12:38 +0200

About the bibletime program:
When I have more then 1 translation open and 1 or more commentaries that are
synchronised with the text, this synchronisation is active for ALL
translations that are open.
Sometimes I like to look in another book of a translation but immediately the
commentaries changes also.
Is it possible to make a switch for each translation: sync yes/no, so when it
is no, the commentaries will never synchronised with that translation.
Then I can brows in a translation without changing the commentaries.
I hope I desribed the problem well enough.
O know.. I can switch the sync off for the notes... but that is not so easy
to use.

I have installed bibletime 1.1 together with sword 1.5.3 and I must say that
I am impressed!