[sword-devel] Gimme something to do

Ross, Perry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:07:51 -0400

Hi all.  I've been lurking for a week or so, trying to get an idea of what's going on before posting,
but the list seems kinda quiet right now.  Anyhow, I was hoping to find something to help with,
but I'm not real picky.  I've been writing c++ for nearly a decade, and Java for a year or so (but it's
seemed like a decade :-).  My home box has 98SE, 2000pro and debian linux, and I suppose I
could load Solaris too, if anyone cares.  I'm no good at writing gui's, I usually end up on the back
end, but hey, whatever.  If you can use some help, gimme a yell.

-- Perry