[sword-devel] no modules?

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 16:52:36 -0700

Well, first of all, the zips are never authoritative.  They are
generated automatically whenever there is a new file.  Second, a bunch
of modules have been removed because I'm tired of getting bug reports
about their not being downloadable.  I can't do anything about it.  It's
a server problem.  Troy is the only one who can fix it, and he's in
Austria.  Hopefully he will check his mail soon and stop/start Tomcat.