[sword-devel] Module changes

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:58:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Daniel Glassey wrote:

> talking of Strongs, do we really need StrongsHebrew and StrongsGreek
> when they both contain both the hebrew and the greek?
>
> Daniel

Ok, this is fixed.  There really are two modules, but they were in the
same directory and neither InstallMgr nor the download JSPs on CrossWire
know how to deal with splitting multiple modules in a single directory.
I put them in strongshebrew and strongsgreek respectively (rather than
strongs) and renamed the module files themselves accordingly to maintain
consistency.

There's no way to combine them into a single module/download at present.

--Chris