[sword-devel] Win32 suggestions

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 15:36:05 -0500

Yes, well...  I'm probably going to get myself a copy of boreland builder 5
because I've been having problems with MSVC++ lately...  This is only if you
are using the windows API instead of straight MFC to do it all, which I
assumed anyways...

- Dave Overcash

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of David Trotz
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 9:12 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Win32 suggestions

>  We lost David Trotz'
>scheme support, but I'm sure
>he'll get around to changing
>it from RTF to HTML ( David,
>;)  ).

I actually look forward to it. But I am gonna wait until it is worked out a
bit better. I am also gonna be looking into printing using the new HTML
control. Are you using a Borland component for the HTML control? One reason
I ask is that I had encouraged David Overcash to purchase the BC++B Std. Ed.
so he can  help us out with the front-end stuff, if he finds an area that he
wants to work on. We know that up to now it will compile using the std. ed.
and want to make sure if it doesn't any longer (because we use components
that only come with prof. ed.) that David doesn't waste his money on it.  I
won't get a chance to download the latest snapshot on the CVS untill Tuesday
and that is the reason I ask rather than check for myself :)
In Christ,
David Trotz