[sword-devel] Win32 suggestions

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 04:09:03 -0700

Jerry,
	Thanks for the suggestions.  I've been poking around a bit in the win32
gui again.  Don't know if you've noticed but the lastest binary renders
commentaries with an html control.  We lost David Trotz' scheme support,
but I'm sure he'll get around to changing it from RTF to HTML ( David,
;)  ).  So while I'm playing around with some ideas, I'll keep these on
my mind.  PS.  If you try the latest stuff, know that it's very ALPHA
and many commentaries will not render correctly yet.  I've been testing
with MHC and it seems to do alright, and looks much nicer.

		-Troy.