[sword-devel] New website updated (kinda)

skip gaede sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 01:16:15 -0400

Hi Chris,

I just clicked my way around a bit and the new site is very nice. Great
job.
I have a question: is it possible to click on a volume for download and
stay on the page containing the link? When I click on a link, I get a new
page saying "click here if you don't get redirected" or words to that
effect, and then a dialogue box about where I want to save the file...

After starting the download, I then have to click the back arrow to get
back to the page listing the modules for download.

It would be a lot cleaner if I could click to start the dialog of where I
wanted to save something, deal with it and then start looking for the next
module I wanted to download.

Also, would it be useful to put a link in that would download all the
unlocked books in a given category in a given language?

Keep up the good work!

Blessings,
Skip