[sword-devel] New website updated (kinda)

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:45:09 -0500

hmm. it seems that the directory you wanted to access was this
http://crosswire.org/sword/download/ftpmirror/pub/sword/frontend/win32/

However, I cannot get through to it by using the link provided, however, if
I access a lower level directory (such as /download/ftpmirror/pub/sword/) it
will correctly load, then if I follow the path to this:
http://crosswire.org/sword/download/ftpmirror/pub/sword/frontend/win32/
it will load correctly...
also, if I copy/paste the directory into a new browser window it will
work....

I tried changing the way the directory is accessed (ftp instead of http) by
using this link
ftp://crosswire.org/sword/download/ftpmirror/pub/sword/frontend/win32/
but it would not load correctly....

I am at a loss to say how to fix this, I have never experienced a problem
like this before...
maybe it would be best to just have a direct link to download the actual
1.5.2 (Or current) release of the win32 frontend and then maybe later we
could develop a way for people to search an ftpmirror for older versions of
the program...

-Dave Overcash