[sword-devel] New BibleCS Binaries

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:21:30 -0700

I just noticed that the daily devotional is an option on the help menu. Why
not add a devotional menu? The default could be listed on top and a list of
the others below. A person could easily click through the list and read a
few devotionals for the day without having to add them to the dictionary
list. A right click could be used to change the default. Help seems like a
strange place to put it. I tend to not look under help unless I am looking
for help. So, it could be a while before I found something like that there.

Jerry