[sword-devel] The Splashes

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 21:31:35 -0700

I liked 18 more precisely because the background was less distracting.  The
background is cleaner and lighter and less recognizable and less busy
looking which means you can _see_ the foreground text, which should be the
main object of this whole thing anyway.  I do also like the textures of 14
and especially 20 but again they are slightly darker and more distracting
than 18, and they may still be more busy (therefore distracting) even if
lightened up to the overall brightness of 18, I dunno, have to see it to
tell.  In my opinion a background should not be in too much of a
competition for attention with the foreground, that's all.

Anyway, that's my reason for picking 18, but whatever you guys decide is
fine with me, I like them all, really.  Great job!

Dave