[sword-devel] New Batch of Splash Screens - Hot 'n Fresh

David J Ring Jr sword-devel@crosswire.org
24 Oct 2001 23:32:05 -0000

I like #7 best - my suggestion #6 looks really nice - EXCEPT for the "For Windows" part.

Also I think both should be lightened up a bit - but this should be done with a full screen full, and not just a wee bit of a jpg - sometimes what looks funny being small, looks great full screen.

Maybe eliminate the operating system on the splash screen.

I really do like the vignetting - it seems to draw the eyes right to the SWORD - which I love - the illumination (glory) in the O is awsome.

Best Wishes,

David Ring

Totally Amazing Search Results - Just C4 Yourself!

http://www.C4.com - Total Search Technology