[sword-devel] Splash Screen for The Sword Project for Windows

Terry Biggs sword-devel@crosswire.org
24 Oct 2001 14:03:40 -0400

Tim,

If you can find the time, would you create one for gnomesword as well.
It has to be 300x340 pixels w/"GnomeSword Powered by The SWORD Project"
the GnomeSword and Powered by in smaller text.

the present splash is here
<http://gnomesword.sourceforge.net/gs_splashscreen.html>

but one that matched the SWORD splash would be nice :)

By the way I like #8

--

Terry

Rev 1:5