[sword-devel] Sword release roadmap suggestions

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 02:40:15 -0700

The tools menu from sword-icu WILL be in 1.5.3.  But the Options |
Transliterator item WILL NOT be in 1.5.3.

I'll get a 1.5.3-type build, without the transliteration option, posted
soon.

--Chris