[sword-devel] next release?

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:49:32 -0500

I don't think we should release yet...

At this point we are moving quite swiftly towards HTML rendering, and I
think once we get that set up and bug free, it would be good to put out a
new release.

Right now all we really have are a few modifications and the schemes/layout

Are we going to package diaspora with the new release?  Or build it into a

-Dave Overcash

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Chris Little
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 9:35 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: RE: [sword-devel] next release?

> Is there a target date for the next release of SWORD?

What do you want to see in the next release of SWORD?  Is there enough
new stuff currently in 1.5.3 to warrant a release?

If so, I just need to clean up a few classes and we can release.  We
could also do a BibleCS 1.5.3 release before we start replacing RTF
rendering with HTML.

I think some investigation into the locales needs to be done as we've
had a number of bugs reported that relate to them.