[sword-devel] New website

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:04:27 -0500

Okay, There hasn't been any news on the finalization of the new website for
quite some time now.  I know Jonathan was working on it but I haven't heard
much from him as of late w/ respect to the site.

What, specifically, is holding up the site?

If it is needed, I am very willing to take up a part in putting this problem
to an end.  Just let me know with what you need me to do and I will get it
done ASAP.  I understand that it is needed to have our new website up in
order to get permission from certain publishers for new texts(proof of our
existence?).

Thanks
-Dave
webmaster@eurosoccerclub.net