[sword-devel] New Win32 Binary Available 10-09-2001

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:04:07 +0100

Hi David ......

On 9 Oct 2001, at 19:57, David Trotz wrote:
> Ok after taking a long time off from Sword stuff, I finally have a new
> binary for you all to test.

Seems good to me.  Glad you've able to find a bit more time.  Thanks for
the good work.  I'm glad we were able to get the Palm conversion up and
running thanks to Chris.  If anyone else is having a problem getting
Poetry Poon's java class to run, you need to do:

java -classpath . BibleConverter test
(where the dot is the current directory).

God bless,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of Arnold United Reformed Church,
Nottingham - see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com for our church homepages).