[sword-devel] Scheduled release of new Sword CD

Fri, 23 Nov 2001 02:19:29 -0700

Joachim,
	Hey!  Thanks for suggesting.  We're planning on getting 1.5.3 out soon
and probably finalizing a CD by end of year.  YOU'RE A YEAR OFF ON THAT
CD IMAGE DATE-- it's 2001, 5 months ago.  Every 6 months isn't that bad,
I don't think. :)

		Blessings,
			-Troy.