[sword-devel] Search Window

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 08:13:07 -0800

Version 1.5.2
Windows ME and 2000

After completing  a word search I can view each verse can be viewed in
the preview window by clicking on it to highlight it.
But if I use the down arrow to move through the list to highlight each
verse the verse in the preview window doesn't change to the highlighted
verse. shouldn't the up and down arrows work for this?

A word search can be done in any translation searching the entire module
except NIV. If a search of the entire module is done in the NIV the blue
screen of death will come up. This results in a closing of the program
after hitting any key to continue.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.