[sword-devel] undefined reference problems

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:40:40 -0000

symlinks rather than copying are definitely the way to go and it's probably worth keeping
both ways of building for now.
Um, I think I might have set up kmail wrong for my reply with the patch hasn't appeared
here. It may have been sent from a different address and got stuck.

Daniel

On 12 Nov 2001 at 15:24, Troy A. Griffitts sent forth the message: