[sword-devel] undefined reference problems

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:59:11 -0700

Daniel,
	I'm up to trying anything right now.  I think it will be slower when
developing.  e.g.  When in sword/src/keys, and after changing
versekey.cpp, typing make would then build the .o, move it to the obj
directory, then rebuild the entire .lib
	Maybe we could key off of the debug flag; if debug is true, we'll
assume someone is developing and we should build the way it currently
builds; but otherwise, we'll do your recommended method.  dunno.  what
do you think?

	-Troy.