[sword-devel] Issues I have encountered

Darren DeMeulenaere sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 May 2001 14:31:27 -0700

<<I'm not seeing this.  Do you have the latest NIV, new as of a couple
months
ago?>>

Yea, I just downloaded the lastest and greatest off the site.  I am using
the lastest beta version of sword.  I originally installed sword off the CD
of June 23rd.  I am downloading the May 18th version of the CD now.  I will
install the latest released version of sword and see if that makes a
difference.  I am running on windows 2000 with 198megs of ram and lots of
harddrive.

<<This looks like it might be a race condition.  When I hold either Down
Arrow
or the down arrow in the spin control, it will go from chapter 0 to
chapter -1.  But if I click instead of holding, it correctly goes to the
last chapter of the previous book.  I've also noticed that holding Up Arrow
or the up arrow in the spin control can cause it to skip straight to Rev
22:21.>>

This is exactly how I reproduce it, by holding it down instead of just
clicking.

--Chris