[sword-devel] some more new Bible modules

Bruce Ramsland sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 May 2001 11:52:46 -0400

I agree with at least some of what you said, most
software developers are not qualified to make a
theological assessment of what is "theologically
sound" and what is not.  Therefore, the recent
suggestion that all documents be presented on the
same level would exceed the qualifications of
the same software developers that have made this
suggestion.  Who are these post modern software
developers that would seek to elevate the spurious
documents to the same level as the accepted
documents?  This leveling would only serve to
create a new "anything goes" orthodoxy.

Bruce