[sword-devel] SWORD ActiveX control (ActiveDiatheke)

Chris Marsh sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 May 2001 11:13:05 +1000

Chris,
I've installed and registered the OCx, but I can't get the demo app to work!
I have installed Sword, but none of the module downloads I've done have
installed that I can work out.  Sword runs, but no texts available.

The demo app doesn't even have a start screen!

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,

Chris Marsh
Analyst Programmer