[sword-devel] Win32 Frontend Developers

Thu, 03 May 2001 13:20:45 -0700

I use Professional, and don't think we need anything that Standard
doesn't provide, but not sure.  I haven't tried to compile with
Standard.  I remember someone with standard saying that they needed to
'snag' a control or two from the professional edition and install it
into their standard edition to compile, but I can't imagine what
component[s]  where involved.

I agree with your premise-- we should use the standard set unless
absolutely necessary to use something from professional.  We should
investigate if we violate this premise and see if we can remove the
suspect components.