[sword-devel] The Development Team

Jonathan Hughes sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 18:17:00 -0700

Dear Everyone,

> Is there a list of all these modularized components and who the group
leader
> for each is?

    Thanks Don for the question because this sounds like a good time to do a
little Sword Project role call! :) I need information from all group
leaders, this means if you are leading some project or an aspect of the
project that uses anything from The Sword Project please let me know your
name, primary e-mail address, and a description of the areas you lead. For
example I will do my own:

Name: Jonathan Hughes
Primary E-mail address: jhughes@crosswire.org
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/copyright/ up to date.
                        Website Redesign: administrator, coder, writer, etc.

    I know everyone has a lot to do but please take a moment to think about
the areas that you lead and provide this information, I need it for the
redesigned Sword Project website, so I have accurate contact information and
so I represent all projects that use Sword. Thanks for your time!

In Christ,
Jonathan
jhughes@crosswire.org