[sword-devel] i want to unsubscribe to the mailing list

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:59:37 -0800

When you first subscribed you should have recieved and email with the
following information for unsubscribing. It is an automated service that
should act rather quickly. By merely sending a request to the list to
unsubscribe you will have to be patient until the mailing list owner sees
your request and responds. So my advice to you is use the following
directions and you should have no problem unsubscribing within a matter of
minutes. In theory anyway. :)
David Trotz

------Begin My Welcome Message Example -------

------End of My Welcome Message  Example -------