[sword-devel] Compile problems with new config stuff

Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:34:36 -0700

Joachim and Martin,
	Thanks for reporting this.  I was unable to reproduce it on any of my
boxes, and quite honestly thought Martin had a bad version of the
compiler on his box (sorry Martin).  Thanks for sending the gcc
version.  I looked around and found that the skiffcluster that compaq
provides for compiling for the ipaq had 2.95.1, and I could reproduce
the error on their box.  I think it's fixed.  It now works on the
skiffcluster and still on my box here.  Give it a try and let me know!

	Sorry for the bug,
		-Troy.