[sword-devel] installmgr: please test

Terry Biggs sword-devel@crosswire.org
08 Mar 2001 21:53:38 -0500

--=-USI5efekMo5l/XO+EGzy

Troy,

I have a RedHat 6.2 Intel (realy AMD) with gnome-1.4b1 and  the
installer works
really well. No problems - ya done good! ;-)

Terry

On 08 Mar 2001 19:08:01 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> I'm hoping to wrap up the CD image, but would like to hear feedback
> about the new linux installer.  Please let me know if it works on your
> linux configuration....
>
> You can test it by copying your current module set somewhere and then
> running the installmgr.  You should be able to delete a few modules,
> then point the installmgr to the path where you copied your original
> install set and you should see the modules that you delete available for
> install.
>
> Please don't just report bugs.  Please let me know if you've had success
> also!!!
>
> Thanks,
>               -Troy.

--=-USI5efekMo5l/XO+EGzy

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>Troy,<br>
I have a RedHat 6.2 Intel (realy AMD) with gnome-1.4b1 and &nbsp;the installer works<br>
really well. No problems - ya done good! ;-)<br>
Terry<pre>On 08 Mar 2001 19:08:01 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:<br>
&gt; I'm hoping to wrap up the CD image, but would like to hear feedback<br>
&gt; about the new linux installer.  Please let me know if it works on your<br>
&gt; linux configuration....<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; You can test it by copying your current module set somewhere and then<br>
&gt; running the installmgr.  You should be able to delete a few modules,<br>
&gt; then point the installmgr to the path where you copied your original<br>
&gt; install set and you should see the modules that you delete available for<br>
&gt; install.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Please don't just report bugs.  Please let me know if you've had success<br>
&gt; also!!!<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Thanks,<br>
&gt;               -Troy.<br>