[sword-devel] WIN32 test

Sun, 04 Mar 2001 05:15:39 -0700

I spent the weekend combing thru the code one more time for bugs.  Found
the one I was looking for and a few others along the way.  There are 2
new windows binaries ready for testing on the alpha page.  See if you
can crash them! :)  sword.exe and InstallMgr.exe

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/

JOACHIM,
	SWMgr::SWMgr() now throws a const char * = "Can't find modules..." or
something-or-other.  It no longer exit(-1)'s.  I think you asked for
this a while back.

CHRIS,
	Try eVC++ again!

I keep reminding myself: this sacrifice to get these stinkin' bugs out
is nothing compared to the Sacrifice God made to get my bugs out... :)
hmmmm....  Praise Him for not giving up on me!!!

	-Troy.